Browse by Categories

Browse by Categoriesclose

Wood Bed Rails Buyers

Related Categories
  1. Beds (1)
Buyer Country
  1. United States (1)
Search Options
Subscription
Trade Alert
Notify me of new wood bed rails info.
RSS Feeds
My Recent History

Filter

  1. Home >
  2. Buying Leads >
  3. wood bed rails : 1 Buying Lead from Buyer
  • Looking for USA Manufacturer for Bed Rails

    28 Mar, 2014

    We are looking for an America based manufacturer to produce bed rails (used to connect headboard to footboard). Most of these (over 90%) would be bolt on rails, and the rest (less than 10%) would be hook on rails. These are generally about 76 inches long and 4-5 inches wide. We are looking for a good quality wood, as these would be used for full size beds. The rails would need to be stained (woo

    This buyer would like to receive quotations from Premium Members only.

    Related Keywords : Wood bed railsCategories : Furniture & Furnishings, Beds

    United States

Need more Buyer data?

Find quality wood bed rails buyers in our Global Buyer Directory!

[Archive Search]Find archives of "wood bed rails" Buying Leads BEFORE January 1st, 2015.

Page 1 of 11
Go to Page Go

Competitive wood bed rails products from various wood bed rails manufacturers and wood bed rails suppliers are listed above, please select quality and cheap items for you.

search
Global Buyer DB
You’ve come to the right place. This page has fresh wood bed rails buying leads from worldwide buyers.
You can find more wood bed rails buyers in Global Buyer DB.
Get Listed
EC21 is the largest global B2B marketplace. Global wood bed rails buyers find suppliers here every day. If you are a manufacturer or supplier who want more international buyers, join EC21 for free now, and get your products listed here.

Recommended Content

EC21 buying

Inquiry Basket ( )
TOP