Browse by Categories

Browse by Categoriesclose

Koh 90% Buyers

Related Categories
  1. Carbon (1)
  2. Copper Sheets (1)
  3. Plant Extract (1)
  4. Other Organic Chemicals (1)
Buyer Country
  1. Korea (2)
  2. China (1)
  3. United Kingdom (1)
Search Options
Trade Alert
Notify me of new koh 90% info.
RSS Feeds
My Recent History


  1. Home >
  2. Buying Leads >
  3. koh 90% : 4 Buying Leads from Buyers
  • We Buy KOH 90% Flakes

    21 Aug, 2019

    bagged in 25kg bags 20,000kg required shipped on a CIF basis to Felixstowe UK Reagent grade or industrial grade

    Related Keywords : KOH 90%, fLAKES, Reagent, industrialCategories : Chemicals, Other Organic Chemicals

    United Kingdom
  • We Buy Soya Deodorized Distillate Oil

    19 Oct, 2020

    KOH/ (mg/g) Moisture:≤1% 2、 Source: Rapeseed、Corn、Mixed oil Sums of VE(total tocopherol): ≥5.0% Alpha-VE(alpha-tocopherol): ≤25%(Proportion in total VE) Sterol:≥4% Acid value:70-140KOH/ (mg/g) Moisture:≤1% 3、 Source: Sunflower seed Sums of VE(total tocopherol): ≥5.0% Alpha-VE(alpha-tocopherol): ≥90%(Proportion in total VE) Sterol:≥4% Acid value:70-140KOH/ (mg/g) Mo

    Related Keywords : Soya Deodorized Distillate oil, Soya DD oil, SOD, SDDOCategories : Chemicals, Plant Extract

  • We Buy Low Ash Metallurgical Coke

    3 Dec, 2017

    90% minimum. Rejection below 85%. CSR: 60% min Required quantity: 15,000MT 3)Price terms are as follows: CIF Abu Zenimah, Egypt. SGS report is required. If you are capable to supply, if your specs match or if you're willing to cooperate, kindly offer me along with seller'spast records and BLs , our on going projects and our references. You may send your quotations/offers to kohyoun2 at gmail dot

    This buyer would like not to disclose his contact information.

    Categories : Minerals & Metallurgy, Carbon

  • Buy Copper Cathod and Copper Ingot

    14 May, 2016

    please take this on priority basis and arrange best offer direct from Miners / Seller who can perform and prove....NO TIME WASTER. Read the LOI very carefully and follow......URGENT Dear Mr. Koh Younhuem URGENT Hi how are you today. Re: Copper Cathod 99.99% Purity and Used rails: If you are real end-seller have exported and performed in recent past, we welcome you and request you to review th

    Related Keywords : copper cathod, copper ingotCategories : Minerals & Metallurgy, Copper Sheets


Need more Buyer data?

Find quality koh 90% buyers in our Global Buyer Directory!

[Archive Search]Find archives of "koh 90%" Buying Leads BEFORE January 1st, 2015.

Page 1 of 11
Go to Page Go

Competitive koh 90% products from various koh 90% manufacturers and koh 90% suppliers are listed above, please select quality and cheap items for you.

Global Buyer DB
You’ve come to the right place. This page has fresh koh 90% buying leads from worldwide buyers.
You can find more koh 90% buyers in Global Buyer DB.
Get Listed
EC21 is the largest global B2B marketplace. Global koh 90% buyers find suppliers here every day. If you are a manufacturer or supplier who want more international buyers, join EC21 for free now, and get your products listed here.

Recommended Content

EC21 buying

Inquiry Basket ( )