Search Advanced Search

We Buy 80%-100% Wool Waste

  • Date Posted :

    2018-06-08

  • Valid Until :

    2018-07-08

Contact Now Send an Inquiry to this buyer.
Facebook Twitter Delicious Google Favorite Add to My EC21 Email this page

Sign in to view this member's contact information

Forgot Password?

This buyer has chosen to show contact information to all members.
You may sign in to view contact details and send an inquiry.

Currently we are mainly interested in buying 80% - 100% wool waste - used woollen yarns or scraps, 100% gabardine.
When is the 80% wool, the rest 20% can NOT be: lycra, polyester, cotton.

Also we are looking for all types of 18 - 21micron carbonize wool (blousse, laps, tops) with or without vegetable.

Do you have this kind of material? Could you also let me know a price per kg and what quantity do you have on the stock?

We offer long-term cooperation.

Don´t hesistate to contact us.....

Related Keywords : wool wastegabardinewool yearnswool topslapsblousse

If you can't find more Buying Leads related to your items, why not post your Selling Leads and Products instead?

It will let your potential buyers to contact you directly.

Browse: Manufacturer Directory Countries China India Korea Premium Suppliers Community Site Map

About EC21 Contact Us Terms & Conditions Report Item Online Trading Risks Product Listing Policy

中文 繁體 한국어 日本語 Español Русский Français Deutsch

Copyright (c)1997-2018 EC21 Inc. All Rights Reserved. EC21 in KoreanChinese

Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931

Inquiry Basket ()