Search Advanced Search
Home > Buying Leads > Telecommunications >

Mobile Phones

> Buy Letv One LE1 X600 4G Cell Phone MTK6795 64 Bit Octa Core 2.0GHz Android 5

Buy Letv One LE1 X600 4G Cell Phone MTK6795 64 Bit Octa Core 2.0GHz Android 5

  • Date Posted :

    2015-07-27

  • Valid Until :

    2015-10-27

  • Specifications :

    MTK6795 (helio X10) 64-bit Octa Core

  • Quantity :

    2 Pieces

  • Price

    Mixograph

  • Packaging :

    Earthquake anti-pressure foam packaging

Contact Now Send an Inquiry to this buyer.
Facebook Twitter Delicious LinkedIn Favorite Add to My EC21 Email this page

Sign in to view this member's contact information

Forgot Password?

This buyer has chosen to show contact information to all members.
You may sign in to view contact details and send an inquiry.

Original Letv One Le 1 X600 MTK6795 Helio X10 Octa Core 4G LTE Mobile Phone 5.5" 1920x1080 3G RAM 13MP Android 5.0
Main Features

5.5 Inch FHD Capacitive Touch Screen 1920 x 1080
CPU:MTK6795 Helio X10 64Bit Cortex A53 octa core, 2.0GHz
GPU:IMG PowerVR G6200
ROM:16GB,RAM:3GB
OS :EUI (Based on Android 5.0)
Dual Cameras, 5.0MP front camera, 13.0MP back camera
WIFI,GPS,FM,Bluetooth
2G: GSM B2/3/5/8(850/900/1900/2100MHz )
3G: WCDMA B1/2/5/8(2100/1900/850/900MHz)
4G: FDD-LTE B1/3/7(2100/1800/2600MHz)

Our Payment terms:
1) T / T pay a 60% deposit, the remaining 40%, see Bill of Lading
2) Western union, moneygram (Free of bank charger)
3) Paypal just accept for sample order
4) L / C
Contact us
skype: ivideos
wechat: +86 13986307982
whats app: +86 13986307982
Mobile: 0086 13986307982

Related Keywords : smartphonemobile phoneandroid phonephone

If you can't find more Buying Leads related to your items, why not post your Selling Leads and Products instead?

It will let your potential buyers to contact you directly.

Browse: Manufacturer Directory Countries China India Korea Premium Suppliers Community Site Map

About EC21 Contact Us Terms & Conditions Report Item Online Trading Risks Product Listing Policy

中文 繁體 한국어 日本語 Español Русский Français Deutsch

Copyright (c)1997-2020 EC21 Inc. All Rights Reserved. EC21 in KoreanChinese

Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931

Inquiry Basket ()